I’m Deb Adair.
I help women achieve their career goals.
I am a business and self-development coach with over 30 years of experience in the corporate, small business and local government worlds. I have held positions at all levels of an organization, from the “boots on the ground” to the C-suite.
I specialize in personal and professional development in the world of business. If you want to learn how to assess a current situation, set a clear and compelling path, execute and measure progress all the way to your goals, then I’m the coach for you!
I offer a variety of business coaching services, including:
- Personalized Coaching and Development Plans: get from here to there with a purposeful and powerful roadmap.
- Business Health Assessments: use data to learn and improve and to feed your strategic and operational plans.
- Systems and Operational Improvements: reduce waste and just make a better and more efficient work environment.
- Team Development: build high-performing work groups by providing coaching and training to team members.
Working with me as a business coach can help you:
- Get to where you want to be in less time
- Improve your business operations
- Develop new strategies
- Achieve your goals
- Build a high-performing team
- Increase your profits
- Reduce your stress
If you are interested in working with me as a business coach, please contact me at email@example.com or 509.432.9534. I would be happy to discuss your specific needs and how I can help you achieve your goals.